Fancy Joining The #CLFamily?
23rd November 2017
Would you like to be a permanent part of the CL Team? Cure Leukaemia are looking for a new 'Office Coordinator' to join our dynamic team! If you are interested please send your CV to Jackie@cureleukaemia.co.uk
Office Coordinator Role
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Competitive – upon application
Location: Floor 4, Colmore Gate, 2-6 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2QD.
General responsibilities and duties:
- First point of contact for telephones and contact enquiry emails
- Support with all general office duties as directed
- Organise and schedule meetings, including venues and any catering required
- Maintain files on both electronic and traditional platforms
- Monitor, maintain and place stationery orders in line with key events and stock take
- Receive, log and distribute post regularly following work flow patterns
- Organise travel and hotel arrangements for members of the team
- Research and intelligence gathering and reporting as required
- Assist in social media updates, twitter, Facebook, website etc.
- Work closely and liaise with external partners and suppliers as requested
- Present PowerPoint projects when required
- Organise and deliver via post or local delivery, items for fundraisers such as shirts, bunting, all marketing collateral including banners, sponsorship forms etc.
- Deliver and maintain supporter ‘thank you’ letters and fundraising certificates, logging those sent out electronically
- Attend fundraising events and support when required (will need to be flexible in working evenings and weekend)
- Manage diaries of team members
- Manage technical support issues with suppliers (i.e. printers/PC’s/phones etc.)
- Other various admin support as required
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Competent knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Ability to follow set work flow patterns
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently and also in a team environment
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good time management and organisational skills
Monday to Thursday 0900 – 1700, Friday 0900 – 1600.
Full UK Driving Licence is preferable.
Deadline for applications is midnight on Friday 8th December
< Back to List